- Parent Category: News
- Category: Thailand Property News
- Published on Sunday, 24 February 2013 09:31
Pure Na Jomtien, is a "green" luxury beachfront property development designed and planned by Swiss architect Nicolas Bchler, considered one of Thailand's most innovative, eco-friendly, seafront condominium developments is seeing strong interest from discerning Thai individuals and families for its luxury Seafront Terraces.
Pure's senior management attributes the development's eco-friendly master-planning, a flexible unit design, its pristine beachfront position, and convenient but tranquil location close to Pattaya as keys to the strong uptake from those looking to get away from ever busy Bangkok.
Carefully master-planned and constructed under Swiss management to exacting European standards, Pure has been designed to offer minimal operating costs and tranquility combined with luxury.
The Seafront Terraces comprise six low-rise buildings of about 20 units ranging in price from Bt3.1 million to Bt35 million and are scheduled for completion in mid-2014.
Considerable pre-investment into leading "green" technologies include solar power, wind harvesting as well as water recycling facilities, which distinguish Pure Na Jomtien while raising the bar in terms of sustainable residential developments in Thailand.
Solid double-cavity brick walls, large shade-providing cantilever canopies and earth-protected roofs keep the heat out.
Vehicles are parked underground. Pure's eco-friendly design takes full advantage of the cooling effect of natural sea breeze.
Drinking water will be pumped directly into all condos to limit the need for plastic bottles and the extensive use of heat-reflecting glass will help reduce the need for air-conditioning.
Industry-leading 30cm thick floor slabs not only add strength and design flexibility for luxuries such as private pools and spacious and cool cantilever balconies, they add to the development's overall emphasis on peace and tranquility with intrinsic sound barrier qualities.
Nicolas Bchler, architect, designer and coinvestor said that Pure NaJomtien is ideal for those looking for a luxurious and exclusive residence on a beach close to Bangkok.
Every detail in Pure has been master-planned for quality and earth friendliness to ensure that buyers get privacy at the lowest possible operating cost - a place they never want to leave, he said.
Related news items:
Newer news items:
- Thailand Realty Market Not Impacted by Baht So Far - 27/04/2013
- Thailand Listed Developers Enjoy High Q1 Presales in 2013 - 19/04/2013
- Real Demand for New Homes Strong in Thailand Provinces - 15/04/2013
- BOT Mulls Measures to Control Real Estate Market in Thailand - 05/04/2013
- Thailand Provincial Property Market Exceed Bangkok Market - 28/02/2013
Older news items:
- Asian Property Developing Luxury Condos on Sukhumvit - 20/02/2013
- Bangkok Riverside Area Become Prime Spot for Property Development - 13/02/2013
- Raimon Land Has Changed Its Directors - 10/02/2013
- Foreign Property Investors Increase Interest in Thailand - 05/02/2013
- Escrow System Reduces The Risk of Home Buyers - 31/01/2013